Why Choose Slip Tube Greenhouses?
“…We have scoured the west coast for better pricing and quality and the Slip Tube guys have the best product anywhere…” –Will, Sno-Valley Mushrooms
- Slip Tube Enterprises Ltd. has been manufacturing quality commercial greenhouses for agricultural operations since 1981.
- Strong frames.
- Pre-galvanized tubing.
- Excellent corrosion-resistance.
- Various sizes/styles, round and gothic roof shapes.
- Slip-on connectors simplify installation.
- Designed to withstand snow buildup and tailored specifically for your site’s expected snow loads.
Commercial Styles, Selection
- Large-scale operations for businesses; discounts on large orders.
- Hobby/backyard custom-built options.
- Hoop houses, Quonset greenhouses, steel-framed greenhouses, double-layered poly greenhouses with inflation fans, I-502 greenhouses, and propagation greenhouses.
Standard Sizes — Dimensions
- Height: 8’ to 20’
- Width: 10’ to 34’ in 2’ increments.
- Length: Any.
Heating and Ventilation
- Propane & gas heaters.
- Roll-up side venting, mechanical exhaust fans and gravity intake louvres available.
- Greenhouses with double-layered polyethylene film require a small inflation fan to maintain pressure between the layers and provide a small amount of insulation.
Contact a Slip Tube expert today for a quote and to discuss your entire greenhouse needs.
- Various size/shape doors.
- Anchoring choices for almost any surface such as ground sleeves and base plates.