The Slip Tube team trusts that when you purchase a quality Slip Tube shelter, the process will be easy and hassle-free from beginning to end. We’ve developed a simple process, which sets us apart from others, quick and convenient, and above all, with your utmost satisfaction in mind.
- Contact us via phone, email, or in person at the shop.
- Once you outline what you wish/require, we make suggestions to best suit your needs.
- We provide a quote based on the features previously discussed and agreed upon.
- After you review the price and details of your building, we make any changes you require until it meets your approval.
- Once you are satisfied with the features and quote, you submit a purchase order number together with a deposit.
- The building is designed and detailed, and a work order is submitted to our production team.
- Fabricators and welders manufacture the building and hardware according to the work order. Approximate lead-time is typically 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 weeks.
- We contact you to arrange pick-up or delivery to your site.
- Install your building with the specified instructions or our crew will provide installation upon request.
- Customer satisfaction is confirmed and final payment transaction is completed.
- Files are updated and retained to help with maintenance and replacement of poly/roof covers in the future.