Features and Benefits
High-Quality, Affordable, Efficient
- Low cost compared to traditional wood, steel and concrete framed buildings.
- Corrosion resistant arches; all frame pieces are galvanized and hot dipped.
- Our high expectations of raw materials and suppliers ensure that you receive a superior product at an affordable price; we leverage our suppliers and pass the savings on to you.
- Much faster and easier to install than traditional methods of construction, allowing companies to become operational more quickly.
- Designed and built within two-to-three weeks of receiving purchase order — faster than other manufacturers.
- We keep records of your buildings so after 10 to 12 years (when replacement covers are necessary), we can provide extensions, new parts and pieces without a site visit, reducing the end price and ensuring a great fit.
Location, Shipping, Delivery
- Both permanent and temporary buildings can be relocated.
- Our versatile, moveable greenhouses translate into high resale value. Once your shelter or greenhouse is no longer needed, recover a percentage of your investment by reselling it to another farmer, company, friend or homeowner.
- Our buildings are often engineered for site-specific locations that satisfy local building codes and permits; frequently erected where the jurisdictions will not allow more conventional buildings.
- We provide shipping upon installation; otherwise, we leverage our accounts to offer the most cost effective shipping option for your building.
- Professional, expedient delivery.
Custom Services, Repairs
- Custom variables include shape, width, height, door options, and anchoring. Our ability to meet your requests is easily achieved, as opposed to the design and engineering work required with conventional buildings.
- We provide services and repairs for almost any shelter/greenhouse regardless of its manufacturer. Our goal is to keep our installers/service team in demand by acquiring new customers and providing quality workmanship.
Local, Reliable, Safety
- Family-owned and operated, our successes reflect the personal goals and ambitions of our workers. As a small local company, we take pride in every job we acquire and provide a consistent level of service to all customers.
- Slip Tube is the preferred contractor for many large organizations including BC Hydro, Metro Vancouver, CHC Helicopters, YVR, and the 2010 Olympics. Our repeat clientele is a testament to our unwavering commitment to customer service and reliability.
- We maintain updated certificates for operating machinery and meeting safety requirements for our large clients. We have the mandatory fall protection equipment and procedures to ensure safe installations your company may require.